Wednesday, April 11, 2007

-

Yep, I'm still rockin' it here. Although mainly offline. You know how it is -- working hard and playing hard. So I'm just poking my head out here to say hello and that I'm still alive. After a two-week break school is back in session; I'm hoping that having a rigid schedule again will make it easier to find time to write.

But like I said, it's been intense. I only took two days off; the rest I spent working at the restaurant, hitting the books, and hitting the town. Last Monday night I went to a seder dinner at the Sharons (very cool), Thursday I went to Jerusalem (very cool + very crowded), Friday I went to an indie t-shirt market (very very cool + not so crowded), and Saturday I spent at home trying to beat the heat (100F + 95% humidity: awful ).

Although I haven't been writing here much, I've been keeping my flickr site updated with lots of photos, so if you're bored go there. more soon. xoxo to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I was beginning to wonder if you would update your blog again... by the way, who are the rockers? Guys from the ulpan, I assume? Are you reviving your guitarist skills? I'm just too addicted to reading your blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

Actually sahsee ans I are in competition to get to the big 1,000 red dot. Love your postings.