Thursday, November 9, 2006

I had a great birthday on Sunday -- thanks to everyone who sent all the love! I decided I would be virtuous and not do all my playing in one day. Instead I wanted to spread things out a bit and do something sorta fun every day. I had plans to visit one of the museums but, as you've probably guessed by my slim posts, I haven't done much of anything at all. I fact, I didn't even step foot out of the apartment on Monday or Tuesday. I've been justifying my inactivity by alternately assuring myself that it's still my birthday (it was only five days ago! ) and that it's worthwile spending my time cleaning out my music collection (thanks, M1! ) which is taking up much more room on my backup drive than it should. Oh, and have I mentioned that I've rediscovered my love of reading? And that it's been too chilly outside to want to go out? And Ben was home sick for a couple of days? Hah. I think you get the picture.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what have you been reading? I've been enjoying some new books, myself, and I would love to hear what's catching your interest lately. :-)